Elune Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forum for Elune.

4 posters

Arosan3's farewell

Arosan3
    Arosan3

Arosan3's farewell Empty Arosan3's farewell

Post  Arosan3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:24 am

Good bye Elune!!

Because of my parents, I am leaving town this friday, and wont be back till the new school year starts, so I'm putting my account in vacation mode, and pray that it'd still be here when I'm back. If the council decide to kick me, I just want to say that it has been an honor playing in such an organised and friendly ally, and pray even more to still cross paths again in another Universe, or in another game in 3 months.

Good luck everyone, I hope you all reach the top in these 3 months...

Arosan3

(this message was posted here just in case something went wrong in ogame)

P.S. delete this when anyone gets tired of it, I know it takes up space in the forums
    nobleman
    nobleman

Arosan3's farewell Empty Re: Arosan3's farewell

Post  nobleman Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 am

I would say we can just leave him in the alliance. If the game kicks deletes him for inactivy or he is kick, we will welcome him back when creates the account or logs back in.
    M.Bison
    M.Bison

Post  M.Bison Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:31 am

Exactly Smile He will always be a member of Elune.
    Arosan3
    Arosan3

Post  Arosan3 Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks guys, to be honest, I'll still have an internet connection, but will only log on once every 2-3 days, so I won't worry about deletion, I'll still come to build a few ships when i get a chance, but thats why I went into v-mode, because I don't think I'll be of much use to ELUNE in a state like that.

P.S. Ill get Java (or whatever this site needs) on my laptop, and I'll be able to look at the forums What a Face
    Jason
    Jason
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Jason Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Well the forums has so much space left that I'm hoping that it runs out, so Arosan do come back and post as much as you can. Good bye, but I guess we'll still see you around and ELUNE will always welcome you. Cheers!
    Arosan3
    Arosan3

Post  Arosan3 Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Probably my last message from my normal pc...

Just so there'd be no mistakes in my absence, I'll say it sweet and short. I'm going away, but not turning my account into vacation mode, since I'll have an internet connection and I'll play when I get a chance, so please don't kick me if I don't come online every 3 days, cause it gets busy there. But if the admins decide to kick for reasons like my fleet got destroyed , or me becoming a farm, than by all means, kick me - I don't wanna bring shame to Elune.

Until I get my laptop up and running properly, I won't view the forums (thats about a week) but I'll still play ogame when I get a chance. Again, if i become a farm then kick me, if the council decides it, because I'll only lower the alliance rank like that.

Last edited by teh_buster on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected some grammatical errors)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:24 am